RxCut is another great, RV-friendly small business opportunity. After checking it out and talking with a key person in the company, I decided it was too good to pass up. In a nutshell, the company produces medical discount cards. When I pass out the cards (for free) and people use them to save money--like on their prescription meds—I earn money. It’s a win-win. I help people save money by handing out free discount cards. Every time someone uses a card I earn money. Simple. And lets not forget the tax benefits of owning a small business. For the tax benefits alone every full-timer should own a small business.
If you are reading this and would like to save money on your prescription drugs and your pet’s meds, you can go to the RxCut website and print out your own discount card. You can print as many as you want to hand out to family, friends, co-workers, and others. They are free, there is no enrollment, and no information is collected. The card is accepted by thousands of pharmacies across the United States.
You’ll love this part. When you get to the website click on the Search Lowest Prices At Local Pharmacies button. Type in the name of the prescription drug you’re looking for and the local zip code. You’ll get a list of all the local pharmacies with prices for that drug from lowest to highest. This is a great tool because the difference in price from one pharmacy to the next can be huge.
It's possible to save as much as 56% on the cost of some meds simply by doubling the dosage and then cutting the pill in half. There is a tool on the website that tells you which meds you can do that to.
If you would like info on how to create income by handing out free RxCut discount cards, just click on the Become An Agent button. A short video will walk you through it. The discount cards can also be used by non profit organizations for fund-raising. I’m working with NPOs as I travel.
Join The Team:
I am organizing a team of RV-based RxCut agents that specialize in helping non profit organizations raise money. Team members sign up as independent RxCut agents. As they travel they contact NPOs and show them how to create a stable fundraiser using the free discount cards. The NPOs make money, people save money and the team member makes money. A win-win-win.
The idea is to create an informal association of RxCut entrebumneurs. We’ll help and support each other. We’ll meet up at events and festivals. We’ll have BBQs, margaritas, and tax deductible “training”. We will live the beach bum lifestyle while helping worthy causes. And the best part is we will get paid to do it.
· Large income potential
· Tax benefits afforded to small business owners
· Cost is less than $200 (includes your own personal webpage and 5000 discount cards)
· You get paid for helping people save money and helping a worthy cause at the same time
· You can build your own team and leverage your efforts and income
· Work as much or as little as you want. Work when and where you want.
· Residual income
· RV-friendly, takes up very little space.
· Associate with other entrebumneurs like yourself. Associate with positive, motivated people.
· Grow as a person, professionally and personally
· Mobile, build your business as you travel
· Simple, no selling required. Just hand out free cards (Note: There are products you can sell if you wish)
· Get-togethers around the country with other bums for business training and fun. The IRS doesn’t say tax deductible business events/trips can’t be fun.
For more information or to get started click here. This invite is for wannabe bums too. Do it now.
Follow along on the RV Beachbum Blog.
For more info on fund raising with RxCut, click here.